Week 23 Movin', Movin', Moovvviiinnn'

Today, er, yesterday (since I'm a day late here), CJ was 23 weeks in the making and that makes only 118 days more to go to D day!  And that also makes a CJ a little bit (a lot) more noticiable.  More noticeable in the looks area for me and more noticeable in the feeling the girl move and dance all day long in my belly area.  It has been this week that poeple that I see on a regular basis have said something to me about finally looking pregnant.  Well it's about time since my regular clothes haven't fit for some time now.  I did do a little prego wear shopping this past weekend with JD.  He either liked it or said it looked like I was wearing a parachute.  And while I've always wanted to go skydiving, the parachute look is not exactly what I am striving for.  I've also been working on my baby registry list.  I have scoured the internet for the 'best', the most 'logical', and the 'can't live without's' list, but the best list I've gotten so far has been from my friend Amy.  She was great in pointing out the things I never would have thought about.  One particular is the needed for ZIPPERED footed pj's.  And while I don't want to plagarise (is that possible on a blog?), I'll just quote what she said "When it is 5am and you are half-asleep trying to change them, the last thing you want to deal with are those damn snaps.  They NEVER line up right."  Yep, makes sense to me.  So for any of you that have some ideas you'ld love to toss my way, feel free, I am open to ALL suggestions.  But don't be offended if I don't take you up, while I like to get other's opinions, I am quite (SUPER) stubborn and usually (always) still insist on doing things my own way.


Josh's missing soccer ball?

Other noteworthy news:  WE ARE NO LONGER LIVING IN THE BASEMENT!!!  Woo-hoo, hip-hip-horray and huge *sigh*.  Don't get me wrong free, rent is always a good thing, but driving and (an) hour plus each day to work and 1 1/2 plus after work is not my idea of quality time.  Although, I did increase my music and talk show knowledge during these trips.  We moved into an apartment this past week and have been adjusting all week.  The apartment is kind of bare right now and will probably stay that way.  I feel like a poor college kid again, eating on the floor with boxes as TV trays, sitting on the floor with the dogs because we don't have any furniture, and sleeping on a blow up air mattress.  Let the fun begin.  Especially since we are hoping to only be here a month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Life in the Big House Blog Design by Ipietoon