Week 30 - 2 1/2 More Months!

So this past week has been relatively boring.  Sometimes boring is good, but it has just made the time creep by...oh so slowly.  JD and I both had dentist appointments last week.  And it just so happens I left the dentist office feeling like a little kid that spent too much time in the candy store.  I had 7 cavities!  SEVEN!  I couldn't believe it.  I have to go back this next week and get them taken care of.  And here I thought I had been doing really good in the dental hygiene area.

I did go fabric shopping last weekend.  Oh how I can't wait to have my hobby room in our new house.  I found some fun fabrics to make stuff for CJ.  Now, if I can just think of what to make.
maybe a fun pillow? or curtains?

yeah, I know it doesn't match my other colors, but I couldn't help it.
Not only has this week been boring, but it's also been JD free.  JD free means, I have to take both dogs out by myself, listen to myself talk, endure the silence, and of course sleep alone.  But he comes back tomorrow and so the silence will end!

In JD's absence I have had to find something else to occupy my time.  So, I started working out again.  Yeah, I know, starting the 3rd trimester probably isn't the best time to begin a work out regime.  But, hey, I was bored.  JD's just lucky I didn't organize his clothes, or as he calls it hide his stuff.  In effort to add some color into this blog, I thought I'd look for a funny cartoon of a pregnant woman working out.  Word to the wise, don't do a google image search for 'pregnant woman working out'.  Ok, now I know that some of you can't help yourself and will do it anyways. Don't say I didn't warn you.

So, that's pretty much it.  And since JD is MIA for this week's post, have fun making fun at all the prego typing mistakes I might have made.

Until next time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Life in the Big House Blog Design by Ipietoon