A Bump In The Night....

Today makes 15 weeks and it also makes little CJ the size of an apple.  Only 175 days to go!  Not much has happened since the last post.  JD and I are still homeless and I am still pregnant.  I am however, starting to feel much better.  I attended my 2nd prenatal fitness class last Saturday.  We had a different instructor and she was much easier on us than my first one.  No barely being able to walk or sit the next few days.  I was a little sore, but nothing even close to that first time.  Saturday night JD and I went with some friends to a Braves baseball game and they lost horribly.  Oh, and for the record, CJ does NOT like hot dogs, so while I'm pregnant no one better offer me a hot dog, the results will not be pretty.  When I woke up Monday morning there was an extra little something that JD and I noticed.  Yep, I woke up to a bit of a bump and this one was not my usual jelly belly.  I had been wearing pants with my belly band, but I was still able to button my pants, the band was just to keep me from being super uncomfortable.  But this morning, no amount of coaxing could get my pants even close to buttoning.  I'm officially fat, or that was my first thought, then I realized that no, I'm not fat, I just have a CJ in my belly.  And just to make myself feel better, I ran upstairs (ok, I'm lying, I don't run anymore), and went straight to the scale.  Surely with this new development I had gained like 10 lbs.  Nope, not even close, just one measly little pound.  I'm still trying to decide how I feel about that.  I dread gaining weight, but I know that it's going to happen and it's good for CJ.  So, what does all this mean?  I get to go shopping this weekend!! Woo-hoo!!

For the record, I never said I was an artist.  Yes, that is an apple, not a tomato.

On a bit of a different note, I would like say congrats to one of my childhood best-friend's who gave birth to her 2nd son this week.  He's a cutie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Life in the Big House Blog Design by Ipietoon